AntiFury Bark Collar for Small to Medium Dogs
Non Shock Rechargeable No Bark Collar for Dogs
- Water Resistant Bark Control Device,
- Pain-Free, Safe,
- Ultrasonic Vibration –
- Training Collar for Dog Barking Control and Behaviour
Noise Free, Worry Free, Bark Free, and Guilt Free
- A GENTLE, HUMANE ANTI-BARK TRAINING TECHNIQUE: The only thing worse than your pet continually barking is your pet being in pain. That’s why our collar uses painless shock-free vibrations and sounds to slowly break your canine’s noisy habit.
- HOW IT WORKS: This bark deterrent device uses ultrasonic stimulations that increases in intensity as your dog continues to bark. A microprocessor distinguishes your dog’s bark from other noises and delivers a sound and/or vibration after each bark as a deterrent. There are 7 levels of sensitivity so you can adjust the setting suitable for your small dog or medium dog.
- COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE AND DURABLE: Built with your pet’s comfort in mind, The Woof Guard automatic bark collar strap is made with adjustable, breathable nylon webbing so it can be worn for long periods of time without irritation. The length is adjustable from 15cm to 50cm. The behaviour controlling collar is weather-resistant, and pet-friendly.
- OUR PROMISE: We guarantee a high-quality, high-functional product, and we also guarantee to provide the best customer service possible. If there are any issues or problems with the collar or any parts, we will gladly replace these free of charge.
- We are proudly 100% Australian-owned brand and we have committed to donating part of our profits to support RSPCA Australia.
- PLAYFUL AND CHEEKY: Our dog accessories aesthetically stand out from the competition because we didn’t want a bark control device that looked boring or clinical. Instead, we opted for stylish with a touch of sarcasm.
- The band comes in black with a reflective pattern for night time. The faceplate comes with interchangeable orange, blue, and green tags. Both funny and functional, our collar is a fantastic solution to your barking problem.